"Information Systems & Engineering" at WI 2017
- Date: 18.01.2017
The research groups of Prof. Mädche and Prof. Weinhardt will be present at the Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI) 2017 in St. Gallen, Switzerland with 6 accepted publications covering the topics of perception and reality of enterprise system renewal, multi-channel choice behavior in retail banking services, a comparison of subjective and objective IT usage measures, the flow theory in IS research, the impact of rating scales on user activities as well as a research agenda for ideation, collaboration and evaluation in open innovation.
Furthermore, Dr. Stefan Morana and Dr. Jella Pfeiffer from the department “Digital Experience & Participation” organize a Pre-WI Workshop on Designing Human-Computer Assistance Systems.
- Haake, P., Mueller, B., Schacht, S. (2017). "Enterprise System Renewal - The Divergence Between Perception and Reality", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Hummel, D., Schacht, S., Maedche, A. (2017). "Multi-Channel Choice in Retail Banking Services: Exploring the Role of Service Characteristics", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Morana, S., Kroenung, J, Maedche, A. (2017). "I did use it!" - Assessing subjective vs objective cognitive artifact usage", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Rissler, R., Nadj, M, Adam, M. (2017). "Flow in Information Systems Research: Review, Integrative Theoretical Framework, and Future Directions", to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings
- Wagenknecht, T., Crommelinck, J., Teubner, T. Weinhardt, C. (2017). “When Life Gives You Lemons: How rating scales affect user activity and frustration in collaborative evaluation processes“, to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Wagenknecht, T., Crommelinck, J., Teubner, T., Weinhardt, C. (2017).”Ideate. Collaborate. Repeat. A Research Agenda for Idea Generation, Collaboration and Evaluation in Open Innovation“, to appear in: WI-2017 Proceedings.
- Morana, S., Pfeiffer, J.: Designing Human-Computer Assistance Systems (HuCAS), 12.02.2017